0






Megan Young once again will be showcasing her talent in hosting a pageant as she becomes the host of the upcoming Miss World 2015. She was hailed as the Miss World back in 2013 and it is now her second time to host the pageant with Tim Vincent. 

Megan Young was the first Filipina to bag home the crown of Miss World.

Megan Young Will Host The Miss World 2015, Again


"It really is an honor hosting Miss World for 2 years in a row. Not every Miss World gets a chance to do this so I think it is a great opportunity that Julia Morley has given to me and entrusted me with. I absolutely love the competition, it amazes me how every year is so different. From what I’ve seen, this year’s production is going to be the best yet,” Megan said. 

She was then asked about the reason why she was being chosen to host the prestigious pageant again, she replied, “I definitely think it has to do with my background in hosting."

The Miss World coronation night is to be held in China this Saturday. Hillarie Danielle Parungao is the representative of the Philippines hoping to bag home the title as well.
Source: ABS-CBN



Mag-post ng isang Komento Google Plus

 
Top
X
Like Us Now!

Thank You