0






The people were given the chance to interact with the Miss Universe Philippines Pia Wurtzback. The official Facebook account of the Miss Universe gathered questions from different people across the globe and asked it to the candidates for Miss Universe. 

One of the candidates who were given the opportunity to interact with the pageant fans is Pia Wurtzbach. 

She was asked several questions such as what makes her stand out in the competition, she said,  “Definitely my determination. My fellow countrymen have witnessed my journey towards Miss Universe. The fact that I joined Miss Philippines 3 years in a row determines how much I really want this. I didn’t let anyone or anything stop me from getting here. I’m so glad I never lost my drive because turns out, I was right! Now I’m finally wearing the Philippine sash in the most prestigious pageant in the world. And I couldn’t be happier! So kids, if you have a dream, don’t give up!”


Pia Wurtzbach Answered Pageant Questions From Different Parts Of The World

Then how does Pia handle pressure? “By turning it into motivation," said Pia. 

She was also asked between the Miss Universe crown and true love, “True love waits. Haha. I’ll take the crown.”

What makes Pia Wurtzbach beautiful? she answered, “My sense of humor, definitely.”

These were just few of the questions that she answered from the fans around the world.
Source: ABS-CBN



Mag-post ng isang Komento Google Plus

 
Top
X
Like Us Now!

Thank You